TLC Productions is proud to announce the our 4th biennial Canton One Acts Festival 2017 will be produced at The Village Theater at Cherry Hill, in the Biltmore Studio, the weekend of January 13-15. 2017. Friday and Saturday shows will be at 8:00 pm while the Sunday production will be at 2:00 pm. We are very excited to be able to offer this event once again to the Canton and surrounding communities.
To help prospective authors, below are the guidelines
to help authors prepare their scripts.
**Submissions will start being accepted on June 15, 2016**
1. Scripts in length up to 12 minutes are welcomed-max characters: 4.
2. No children shows or shows with children as characters will be considered.
3. Up to two submissions from a playwright are welcomed.
4. Only original scripts will be accepted. Rewrite of existing story/play not allowed.
5. Scripts will not be returned. If script is selected, TLC Productions receives full rights (without a cost for royalties) to produce the show for only the Canton One Acts Festival.
6. ONLY the first 50 scripts received will be considered, that follow the above guidelines, even if all are received before the stated deadline below.
7. Non-staged scripts submitted in previous years are permitted for re-submission.
8. Authors should be mindful that all plays need to keep the sets minimal as shows will be performed on a stage in the Biltmore Studio at The Village Theater.
****Deadline for submission is midnight, Wednesday, August 31, 2016 OR when the 50 scripts have been received. Whichever comes first!****
JANUARY 8-9, 2016
Thanks SO MUCH for everyone’s support to make this show a success!!
Want to see a video made during the 24 hours prior to show? Click here!
Check out photos from the event here.
Read a blog from author, Nicole L.V. Mullis about her experience with StageLab24-2016
We Rocked the House on
Saturday, September 12, 2015
TLC Productions wants to thank everyone that came to Rock the House: A Rock-and-Roll Cabaret. Everyone from our fabulous talent on the stage, to the tech that supported that talent to the wonderful audience members that came to view and be a part of the show.
Tim Chanko Linda Pohl Christopher Tremblay